Sunday, February 28, 2010

Blind Human Pinball

Well, I am back having breakfast at O'Hare now after spending 14 hours of leisure at home. Yes, I feel a bit like a human pinball.
Where to now?
Tucson via Dallas.
Sounds fun?
I hope to catch some sunsets on the cactus before I fall asleep tonight. I will be spending a quick visit or two in Phoenix on Monday and head down to Sierra Vista in the evening. As you can probably tell ... I don't use a "professional" travel agent. I do everything flying by the seat of my pants.
80 miles in 30 minutes?
Sure! I'll get a tank of gas on the way.
Well, that's one way to live. It annoys some people but it's the norm for me.
I hope to be home next weekend because I really need to get a pit stop at the eye doctor. My new glasses have been sitting in his office for a month. But they don't just give them to you ... they fit them to your face.
Huh? Seriously? You mean my wife can't just pick em up?
No sir, we need to make sure you are seeing properly through the right portion of your glasses for all conditions.
Mam, I can't see out of the glasses I am wearing, ... what's the difference?
I'm sorry sir. We just don't do that.
Well, maybe I'll drop by next weekend. Maybe not. I could be in Barrow, Alaska.
They aren't worried. I paid for everything already.
Well, I hope you all have a terrific Sunday. I'll try to catch you a sunset tonight.
NikonSniper Steve

No comments:

Post a Comment