Thursday, November 12, 2009

NikonSniper Now Featuring Braff Zackton

Well, as many of you may know ... I don't really like to write too much on this blog. BUT, ... it is clear that many are asking for more interaction in the written form. I recently wrote about my latest retarded travel event when I was driving to Payson, AZ titled Asleep At The Switch. Many of you seemed to enjoy this story. It was here that I introduced Braff Zackton. Read the story and comments here ... Asleep At The Switch if you are interested in learning more about Braff.
Anyway, I asked Braff to consider writing on this blog for those of you who are demanding more. Your demands are being heard! I was recently with Braff and discussed this with him. He was eating Nachos at the time as I recall it ... Braff said, "Uhhhh, No!" So there is a good chance Braff might reconsider and become a featured writer with NikonSniper. Braff's clearly uncertain response has prompted me to think of a name for his weekly post ... you know, something really creative like, "Braff Was Here". So anyway ... stay tuned for more news.
All the best, NikonSniper Steve

No comments:

Post a Comment