Saturday, May 7, 2011

Just Worship by Tommy Walker


I have always loved this song by Tommy Walker. At times in my life when I have felt so in awe of what I was seeing through a camera ... this is the music that kept running through my head. Sometimes while I am taking pictures, my camera just drops down in my hand to my side and I begin to take it all in through my eyes. Many things we can see just can't really be photographed. God made our eyes to see things that can't be grasped through anything made by Nikon. I attend church and can feel worship often in songs of praise to Jesus. However, a sense of worship is almost always felt when I am transfixed on the beauty of creation (that STILL exists) while by a brook or in a valley viewing soaring mountains. I hope you enjoy all things you see here ... and praise Him.
In Colossians 1:16, speaking of Jesus, it says, For in him all things were created: things in heaven and on earth, visible and invisible, whether thrones or powers or rulers or authorities; all things have been created through him and for him.
Worship the King of Kings, Jesus, the Creator of all this beauty.
Have a great weekend.
NikonSniper Steve

No comments:

Post a Comment