Saturday, July 23, 2011

Lord Jesus, NikonSniper Is All About YOU!

Dear LORD ... here is my prayer for this blog. I care not for the number of people that choose to follow it. I care that they hear the message of the saving grace and mercy provided by Jesus, your Son. I expect many to quit following the blog as a result of standing up for Christ!
Lord, we are in a battle for the eternal destiny of our souls. Every day people come here that have never seen this blog before. I pray that you will somehow use it for your glory! Call some of these people into the light of your Son, Jesus!
Lord, there is no one like you to help the powerless against the mighty. Help us, O Lord our God, for we rely on you, and in your name we have come against this vast army in a world that seeks to distract us from you. O Lord, you are our God; do not let man or the Devil prevail against us in this hour of our need.
My camera belongs to you. Nothing but you is worthy of my utmost. I love you Jesus and I care for these people who come here to see things you have created. Bless them with open eyes to see YOU! In Jesus name, Amen.
NikonSniper Steve

No comments:

Post a Comment